...

...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

WINNING!!!

While I realize that Charlie Sheen's downward spiral was embarrassing to those close (and perhaps those not so close) to him and potentially dangerous to the health of himself and those around him, I feel that the catch phrase that emerged from this rather insane period deserves some appreciation- look at how it's caught on!! Tonight, for your entertainment, I have assembled five facebook/youtube/internet sensations that I deem to be WINNERS- they are funny, they are awful, or they just make me smile when I think about them. ENJOY!!

#5:
http://local.sandiego.com/news/video-gumby-attempts-to-rob-7-eleven-in-san-diego-fails

[this one has it all- violence, costumes, and a poor anchor wondering when THIS started being news. WINNING!!]

#4:

[BETTY freakin' WHITE!! Betty is always winning!!]

#3:

[the snarky boss getting what he deserves, the crash of the cymbals, the look of victory as joey walks down the hallway- all WINNING!!]

#2:

[come on. there is NO WAY this little guy is NOT a WINNER!!]

#1:

[there's just--NOTHING not-winning about this.]

No comments:

Post a Comment