...

...

Friday, February 1, 2013

Slice of Life- Favorite Photos.

I'll be the first to admit- I am certainly not a gifted photographer. That, however, does not hinder my love of taking pictures. I'll spare you all the speech about how looking back on my photos reminds me of the good feelings that I wanted to document, and how those feelings radiate in and out of my iphoto and make me so happy, and just show you. Here are some of my favorites.


Enjoy!!




New Year's Eve, 2011. All of the bars on Main Street were full, so we entertained ourselves in other ways. To this day I am still not sure what type of business requires a hammerhead shark to be leaping out from the laminant.


Love this slug. Love those marigolds.


This one is from a few years ago. I have no idea why my sister and I are wearing boxer shorts, but I love the look of triumph on her face. And her skinned knee.


Best. Christmas. Ever.


The view from the apartment that Land and I shared in Bangor.


A windowpane from the quirky and fun Main Street in Manayunk.


Captured from a book store in Reading Terminal Market.


<3


I was not the photographer on this one. This photo was taken by Kathleen, a 4 year old girl that I babysat in Philly. I do not know WHAT this is a picture of, but it looks SO cool. Way to go, Kathleen!


"Sisters Going To Church on Christmas Eve Gothic."


Love this guy's sales pitch.



So, what did you think? Did you like them?? Did you hate them?? Oh! does anybody have good captions for them? That might be a fun game...

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THEM. I'm not creative enough to think of captions :( I like your "Sisters Going to Church on Christmas Eve" caption/photo best. Way to go you and Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete