...

...

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nothing Ruins Your Friday....

...like realizing that it's only Tuesday.




Thank goodness for Starbucks.




(to give you all a glimpse of just how tired I am, I will tell you that I just tried to upload the math paper that I was up late editing instead of that gorgeous selfie. Hello, sleep deprivation and scatter brains!)


Maybe it is just me, maybe it's the very inconsistent weather and changing seasons. Maybe it's the fact that I've started my week with too little sleep and a lot on my plate and not enough time for some of the foolishness I've got going on. When something like this happens to Ben, I call it being 'righteously put-upon,' and maybe THAT's what it is- but this week- I'm looking for a little validation. It doesn't have to be much, but I am on the hunt for a sign that says "hey, YOU!! You're doing okay! Just keep going!"

I know, I know. DREAM ON!!

At least we are very close to one of my favorite weeks of the year. So close, in fact, that I can ALMOST see the light at the end of the tunnel...when it isn't blocked by research articles and presentations and textbooks and those awful tri-fold numbers that you use for your 7th grade science fair [YES, I have got to go and get not one, but TWO of those this semester. At least now I'm a grown up and can make them look TOTALLY kick ass!! Get ready to give me MEGA high marks for aesthetics!!].

Enjoy your Tuesday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment