...

...

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Minnie Mouse Meltdown

My Minnie Mouse watch is currently MIA. I have looked in all the usual spots, and suspect a certain black-and-grey thief who is attracted to shiny objects may have hidden in somewhere. You can rest assured that I will be ripping the house apart this afternoon until I find it. *sigh*

However, this missing watch made me realize how often my life reflects some kind of cartoony-funny moment- though I should note that it's usually at a time that whose humor is lost on me until later. HERE is what I looked like yesterday as I walked to work, on the phone with my Mum, sans watch. Just replace any gripes about John Stamos with gripes about the missing timepiece and BAM- exact match.

You're welcome. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment