...

...

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Espresso and Dirty Pop.

Today, it was so humid outside that when M and I stepped out for a coffee, it felt a little like I could chew the air. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse. Eiw. Sticky.

But, if I'm being honest, that is the biggest complaint that I have about life at this moment. And if a little heat in September is as bad as it gets, then life must be pretty sweet. Yeah, life IS pretty sweet.

Today, I rediscovered my love of iced cappuccino. Those who know me know that I DO love my coffee, but every once in a while, a swift kick in the teeth from a shot of espresso is JUST what I need. Mmm. Energy. This afternoon I also rediscovered my *NSync station on Pandora. What is it about boy bands that instantly puts me in a better mood?? It can't just be me. Type "Bye Bye Bye" into your music engine and tell me you don't crack a smile as soon as you hear those opening notes.

On top that, I have an awesome job with really great co-workers and amazing kids, I am running a 5-mile race in Brooklyn this weekend, my Mom, Aunt and Sister are visiting at the end of the month, and I made a really awesome discount find at CVS last night...




RIGHT?!?! Bling Bling? Pirate? Now I DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE!!

I'd gush more, but I have to run off to my early childhood math class. Normally, anything that has even the WORD "math" in it is enough to give me anxiety, but it appears this class doesn't go much beyond counting and identifying shapes. THAT, I think I can handle. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment