...

...

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday 180

Growing up, Sunday was my least favorite day of the week. I disliked it even more than Monday.  Why? Because it was a chameleon. It would pretend to be all fun and part of the weekend, but in reality, it was just pre-Monday. The day that you used to fret about all the homework that you had all weekend to do, but managed to put off until Sunday evening at about 8:30pm.  Remember those Sundays? I do. I hated them.

Now that I'm a grown up (ish), Sundays have really climbed the ladder. A day to sleep in, stay in your jammies, And take a nap? Awesome!! And let's not forget that most half marathons are on Sundays too! Great!! Nowadays, a good Sunday gets e pumped for the rest of the week, even the dreaded Monday!

Anybody else have strong feelings about Sundays? Either way? I dare say it may be my favorite day of the week now!

Except for Friday.

And maybe Saturday.

Yeah. So. Top three.

No comments:

Post a Comment